A. Headache fulfilling criteria for 5.1 Acute headache attributed to traumatic injury to the head
B. Injury to the head associated with at least one of the following:
1. loss of consciousness for >30 min
2. Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) score <13
3. post-traumatic amnesia1 lasting >24 hr
4. alteration in level of awareness for >24 hr
5. imaging evidence of a traumatic head injury such as intracranial haemorrhage and/or brain contusion.
1. The duration of post-traumatic amnesia is defined as the time between head injury and recovery of memory of current events and those occurring in the last 24 hours.